Rest Area Attendant Position Available
(East Bound Rest Area on I-40)
MONDAY-THURSDAY 2:30 PM-10:30 PM
SATURDAY 6:30 AM-2:30 PM
- Ability to attend work on time and complete required shift assignments
- Ability to present a clean and neat appearance -- uniforms and name tag
- Janitorial Responsibilities (i.e. cleaning restrooms, lobby, office, janitor's room, storage buildings, etc.)
- Must be able to work outside (i.e. emptying trash bins, cleaning parking lots, pavilion areas, picnic tables, etc.)
- Report any necessary lighting, plumbing, electrical, and equipment repairs to supervisor
- Ability to be kind, polite, positive toward patrons using the facility
- Ability to work well with others and cooperate as a member of a team
- Must be responsible to ensure relief staff is present before leaving your station.
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
ALSO OTHER MULTIPLE AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Apply in Person: 86 Duer Court Crossville, TN 38555 |
Office Hours: 8a-4p MO-FR
Office: (931) 484-2535 x1142 | Direct Line: (931) 707-3142
Since 1975, Hilltoppers, Inc. has served the Cumberland County, TN community by offering specialized supports and services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It is our mission to promote each person’s identity, rights, dignity, health, and wellness. It is our philosophy that all person’s with disabilities have the same needs, hopes, desires, and feelings common to all people.
hilltoppersinc.com | EOE.